You can renew your items online, in person, or over the phone. To renew online, visit the Renew My Materials page in the Library Catalog (login required). Enter your USER ID (14-digit library barcode number, no spaces) and PIN (default = the last four digits of your library barcode number).
Please note the following about renewals:
- All items (excluding “New”) can be renewed one time (if there are requests placed on the item, it cannot be renewed)
- “New” items cannot be renewed
- Interlibrary Loans- you must call one week in advance of due date to request renewal
- Outstanding fines totaling $5.00 or more must be paid prior to renewal.
- Items that are late at time of renewal will have fines assessed for those items.
- Items that have been renewed must be checked in and available for loan for at least one business day before borrowing them again.
- Due dates for items that are renewed are calculated from the date of renewal, not the original due date.
- Items may not be renewed/transferred to another card