- This event has passed.
A Taste of Soup
October 28, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Do you like a challenge? Do you dream of competing on the Food Network Challenges? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then we have an event for you! Enter the library’s 2nd annual local soup challenge, with proceeds benefiting Lower Macungie Library.
How it works…
• Complete the registration form
• Prepare about 6-8 quarts (2 gallons) of your soup
• Provide your own vessel
• We will have power strips to use to connect to electrical outlets
• Each serving is about 3 oz. We have 2 oz. ladles available for all entrants
• We provide cups, napkins and spoons
• Public buys tickets to taste all soups
• The soup with the most tickets wins
Want to just attend the event? Tickets for tasting/voting will be on sale starting September 5th. $10 for adults, $1 for kids (under 12). Tickets can be purchased at the Circulation Desk or at the door on the day of the event.