3450 Brookside Rd.
Macungie, PA 18062
Join in the Fun!
Grab your friends, neighbors and family for a day of puzzling! Register as a team or individual in your age bracket. Individuals will be assigned to teams. Teams can be 2 or 4 persons. Puzzles will be provided by the Library. Winners in each division will receive prizes.
Download the brochure for more info and registration form.
Student Divisions: 2 member teams
Grades 2-3 Grades 6-8
Grades 4-5 Grades 9-12
Adult Division: 2 or 4 member teams
Family Division: up to 6 member teams
1. All teams must pre-register before June 22.
2. Teams may consist of two or four members.
3. Teams of families can be up to 6.
4. All teams must be present and ready to begin at 10:00AM.
5. Each team will be assigned a table/number.
6. Puzzle boxes will be wrapped and placed on the table.
7. At the appointed time, all teams will gather at their assigned table.
8. When the time is started by a signal, team members can open the box and begin.
9. Contestants may not approach other team tables or distract other teams.
10. Questions should be directed to a monitor.
11. Decisions of the judges are final.
12. First team to complete the puzzle should stand back from their table and announce “JIGSAW”. The monitors/judges can verify the entry. Other teams will continue working on their puzzles until the time has elapsed.
13. When the time elapses, all teams must step away from their table and puzzle.
14. If no one team finishes before the elapsed time, the winner will be chosen by the number of “loose” pieces.
15. The team with the least number of “loose” pieces will be the winner. In the event of a tie, an additional five (5) minutes will be given to continue work on the puzzle.
16. No devices, aids, or outside assistance can be used in the completion of the puzzle.
17. No food is allowed at the tables. Bottled water will be available.
18. A half-hour lunch break will begin at noon for all teams. Lunch will be provided by Lower Macungie Library.
19. No puzzle can be worked on during the lunch break.
20. Teams should be in place at their tables at 12:30. Teams may begin at the sound of the signal.
3450 BROOKSIDE ROAD
MACUNGIE, PA 18062
|MONDAY:||10:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M.|
|T, W, TH:||10:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M.|
|F-S:||9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.|