January 21 @ 8:00 am - February 16 @ 5:00 pm
The library is closed for four weeks to complete our transformation!
Not only are we moving the children’s collection to the new area, we are also going through some changes in our current space. You will be thrilled to see how we will transform our current space in addition to the new children’s wing.
What does this mean to you, our patrons?
1. We will be closed for 4 weeks.
2. There will be no access to the collection.
3. Please keep checked out items until we open on February 18th. *The book drop will be locked – no items will be accepted starting January 21st through February 18th.
4. We ask that you check out enough items (we plan to temporarily suspend our lending policy – more on this in January). No items are due during this closed period.
6. Interlibrary Loan services will be suspended during this four-week period.
7. Programming for both adults and children will not be scheduled until after we reopen.