The 2019 Great Decisions discussion group runs April 1 – May 20th, Monday nights from 7pm-8:30pm
How it works: Each week attendees will read an article before the meeting, watch a lecture and film, and then have a group discussion about each topic.
Cost: $20 (regardless of number of sessions attended). Cost includes purchase of booklet.
Registration: Please sign-up at the Circulation desk. The $20 is due at the time of registration.
Seats are limited, register today!
• Refugees & Global Migration – Monday, April 1st, 7:00-8:30 PM
• The Middle East: Regional Disorder – Monday, April 8th, 7:00-8:30 PM
• Nuclear Negotiations: Back to the Future – Monday, April 15th, 7:00-8:30 PM
• European Populism & Immigration – Monday, April 22nd, 7:00-8:30 PM
• Decoding U.S.– China Trade – Monday, April 29th, 7:00-8:30 PM
• Cyber Conflicts & Geopolitics – Monday, May 6th, 7:00-8:30 PM
• The U.S. & Mexico: Partnership Tested – Monday, May 13th, 7:00-8:30 PM
• The State of the State Department & American Diplomacy – Monday, May 20th, 7:00-8:30PM