Good news…We’re Open!
Masks covering the nose and mouth are required in the library regardless of vaccination status due to Lehigh County being in the COVID-19 “high” community transmission category.
The bookdrop is open
Monday & Wednesday : 10AM – 5PM
Tuesday & Thursday : 10AM – 6PM
Friday & Saturday : 10AM – 3PM
Sunday : CLOSED
Services now available
Place holds to pick up at LML
Request Interlibrary Loan
Copy, fax, scan to email, and mobile printing
Book Drop now open 24/7
Limited seating to read/browse
Newspapers and Magazines
Picking Up Holds
When you receive notice that your holds are available, just come into the library during our service hours to pick up. All holds must be picked up with four (4) business days of receiving your notification.
Please don’t forget your library card!
- Item Returns: The book drop is open.
- LCLC libraries are fine-free! Please review the LCLC Fine Free Policy for full details.
- Please note that if items are overdue for 28 days or more, your account will be charged a Lost fee for the amount of the item and your account will be blocked.
- Auto Renewals
- We’ll attempt to automatically renew your eligible items on the due date.
- You’ll receive an email notice informing you of the new due date or if the item was unable to be renewed (must be signed up to receive email notifications).
- You’ll still receive the reminder courtesy notice three days prior to your items being due.
- This service will begin with items checked out starting December 14, 2020. Items checked out prior to this date will not automatically renew.
- Don’t have a library card? Apply online!
- All programs for children, teens and adults are being held outside or virtually.
- Digital services remain available (OverDrive, databases, etc.).
- Item donations will not be accepted at this time. The Friends of the Library will not hold a 2021 Fall Book Sale. Item donations will resume in 2022.
Please continue to check our website and Facebook page for the latest updates. We hope that you stay healthy.
Digital access to the resources listed here have been provided by the vendors for free during the COVID-19 crisis:
Ancestry.com Library Edition Remote Access
Ancestry and Proquest are allowing libraries to temporarily to make this resource available to cardholders remotely while our buildings are closed. Remote access is available through December 31, 2021. Ancestry Library Edition delivers billions of records in census data, vital records, directories, photos, and more. Search for genealogy & historical records in stories & publications, as well as photos & maps.
To access remotely:
Click on the link above and you will be redirected to the My Account page of our online catalog in order to sign-in. Enter your library card number and PIN. Once logged in, click the “Click Here to Access Ancestry Library Edition” link that appears on the My Account page (on the Account Summary page).
Looking for what to read next? BookPage is currently offering its digital version to patrons during the COVID-19 pandemic. BookPage includes interviews, book reviews, and reading recommendations highlighting the best new books across popular genres.