Teen Advisory Board
Teens, we want to hear from you! What do you want from your library? Join our Teen Advisory Board to share your opinion about new titles you’d like to see in our collection, programs you’d like to plan or see offered, and more. Your time at TAB meetings and programs can count as community service hours, and we always offer snacks! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register for our next meeting. New members (in grades 6-12) are always welcome!
The Teen Advisory Board typically meets on the 3rd Friday of each month at 3:30 pm. Check the Events Calendar for a current schedule.
June 11 – August 18, 2018
The Teen Reads summer program is available to East Penn School District students entering grades 6-12 in the 2018-19 school year. Prizes are raffled for each week of the program. It’s easy to get started:
- Register—either online or by filling out a registration card in the library.
- Read—Start reading. Any books, ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, etc. count!
- Enter—From June 11th to August 18th, record your book titles either online or on a raffle ticket in the library.
- Attend—Get a raffle entry for attending teen library programs.
- Volunteer—Become a Summer Teen Volunteer and earn bonus raffle entries.
Please note – online registration will open approximately one week before the summer reading start date. Teen Reads Raffle Tickets submitted before June 11th will not be entered into the weekly raffle.