Teen Reads Summer Program
June 17 – August 17, 2019
For students entering grades 6-12 (in 2019-20 school year)
Be in charge of your universe this summer! Sleep in. Earn money. Binge watch. Read what you enjoy. Get creative. Write. Listen. Watch. Make it a summer to remember!
Get rewarded! The Teen Reads Club offers you a chance to win weekly prizes for getting involved. Here’s how to get started:
- Register—either online or by filling out a registration card.
- Read—Start reading now. Any books, ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, etc. count!
- Enter—From June 17th to August 17th, record your book titles either online or on a raffle ticket in the library.
- Attend—Get a raffle entry for attending teen library programs.
- Volunteer—Summer Volunteers earn bonus raffle tickets for each 2-hour shift.
To register for the Teen Reads Program, please fill out this form.
You may enter the Teen Reads Weekly Raffle by using this online form, or by submitting paper raffle tickets at the library.
Teen Advisory Board
Teens, we want to hear from you! What do you want from your library? Join our Teen Advisory Board to share your opinion about new titles you’d like to see in our collection, programs you’d like to plan or see offered, and more. Your time at TAB meetings and programs can count as community service hours, and we always offer snacks! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register for our next meeting. New members (in grades 6-12) are always welcome!
The Teen Advisory Board typically meets on the 3rd Friday of each month at 3:30 pm. Check the Events Calendar for a current schedule.